Apex are exclusive Australian distributors for world class brands like Minichamps, Ixo, and Amalgam. The web site needed to cater for both retail and wholesale customers, taking secure online payments whilst integrating with their backend accounting and stock management system, MYOB.
'It has been an absolute pleasure working with everyone at Internet Dreams. The requirements for our new company website presented some unique challenges that the development team took in their stride and put together an extremely comprehensive and capable website that is very attractive and intuitive to use. Combining retail and wholesale ordering systems to work in tandem with each other not only provides better information flow and access for both our retail and wholesale customers but also results in efficiency improvements in the management side as well. All at very competitive rates. Thanks Neil, Gavin, Geoff, and everyone else involved in this project'. Richard Poole, Director, www.apexreplicas.com.au
For more information in regards to ecommerce design and development please contact Neil on (08) 9467 2364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
POST YOUR COMMENTS
0 comments for Apex, new web site design
- Apex, new web site design
- Top ecommerce web designs
- Thinq fitness iPhone / iPad app
- Email marketing, why it matters
- Robot kitchen rampage by punk
- 3 Funky iPhone Wallpapers
- Web design in Dubai, Kalam TV
- Onsight HD and 3D Camera Hire
- Flutteroo is Born
- Cox & Cox – web site des…
- March 2011 (4)
- April 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (3)
- October 2009 (2)
- May 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (7)
- January 2009 (11)
- November 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (1)
- Mark: "Totally inspiring..."
- Assaad: "Your designs are so mu..."
- Miguel: "Nice design guys, good..."
- J: "very ... very cool !"
- jack: "brilent work...."
- naveen: "whoa it's amazing"
- hollywood: "I really like all o..."
- Michael: "Middle one is my fav...."
- Cespur: "Really love the one on..."
- Thomas: "Love it! You guys trul..."